Saturday, February 21, 2015

2015: of to a busy start!


With the new year comes loads of changes. January flew by as I completed projects, started a new job, and settled into my new nest at last. February is also flying by. It's my birthday month, which I sort of dread and love at the same time.


I will surely get better at blogging as I settle into my new work schedule! I also plan on traveling much more this year so expect some happy travel posts and loads of pictures.
Lately, here in our snow globe it has been never ending cold. We have been snuggling with cats and drinking copious amounts of gin (surprise?). I'm very excited to push this blog to the next level and share tutorials, reviews, and much more. Cheers! Hope everyone is enjoying their new year.


All photos taken by me, follow me on Instagram! http://www.instagram.com/katiegariepy 

No comments:

Post a Comment