Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Next paycheck...

These are the things I will be purchasing. I will be left with no paycheck after this BUT I will have loads of beauties.

Already in my cart, for $59 I cannot pass these beauts up!

Skinny Cord in Black via Banana Republic
While at work, I am always lusting after these darling cords. Much like the J.Crew ones that I would just as easily want (but alas no discount at J.Crew!).

Mulberry for Target
Yes. Sunday. I will be there when the store opens. Yes I have been waiting SO long for these bags, so if I don't get one I will freak out. I'll take this one or the blue one... seriously just give me one, or ten. I'll probably end up buying both because I want them so bad. I also missed them when they went on sale on Gilt, put one in my cart, and then it was gone. Tears!
(image from Gilt Group)

Japanese Washi Tape via Etsy Seller: NothingElegant
I would love a stack of these on my desk, I feel as though this is one of those things you can never have too many of.

No comments:

Post a Comment