Friday, February 22, 2013

Project Runway Reunion - NYFW

 


I recently won a contest on one of my favorite blogs, Nitrolicious. The contest was to attend a Project Runway also a new HP Envy x2 Laptop/Tablet! I took one of my best girl friend's (and hair stylist) and off we went on our little weekend getaway to New York. The trip was delayed and almost cancelled, but we were determined to brave the storm and make it to NY in time for the event.


As soon as I walked into the event I was starstruck. Fashion designers galore, bloggers that I read every day, and people of some sort of higher social status.


The event was great, the fashion's shown were also unique but also a couple pieces we've seen before.



Overall, it was a great time and to be among so much talent was a treat. Thank you Nitrolicious & HP for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment