Saturday, September 21, 2013

Buffalo Happenings: Blush Boutique Grand Opening


 



I am always excited to hear of a new boutique opening in my area of Buffalo. I love to see this city thrive and grow, and especially one that is so darn cute and filled to the brim with trendy fashions. The store is on Elmwood Avenue in a growing area of the strip. Albeit small, they have really packed some of my favorite brands in there. Also it just happens to be down a couple blocks from my apartment, oh how convenient.

I was invited last night to the grand opening event and I stopped by to take a peek at what they have in stores. Some of my favorite brands they carry were Dolce Vita, For Love and Lemons, Ladakh, Mink Pink, BB Dakota, and House of Harlow.

They also carry Henry and Belle denim and Elan, which I spotted the most precious cream lace dress by. They carry sizes extra small through large, something for everyone. Their jewelry selection was also to die for, it was hard to restrain  myself from buying a couple pieces.



      
If you're in Buffalo, NY make sure you stop by the shop at 1005 Elmwood Ave. Buffalo, NY
and you'll receive 15% off this weekend as it is the grand opening!


Check out their online shop at ShopBlushNY.com

Store Hours-
Monday: closed
Tuesday-Saturday: 11-7
Sunday:- 12-4





No comments:

Post a Comment