Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New In Fashion: Nasty Gal Fall, Cara Delevingne Channels Royalty, and Locher's Clothing

What's new in fashion this week? Nasty Gal releases their Fall line editorial, Cara Delevinge looks amazing (as always) in Vogue Australia for October 2013, and Locher's releases cheeky naughty yet subtle clothing.


What girl doesn't want to live the Nasty Gal life? This editorial for their Fall 2013 collection hits the mark and makes me want to take that road trip to California I've been meaning to do. Via Nasty Gal.


Cara Delevigne is clearly the it girl of the moment. Everyone is trying to achieve those immaculate eyebrows. Cara is a stunner in this Vogue Australia editorial from October 2013. Via Fashion Gone Rogue.


I love a little subtle attitude in clothing. I imagine this is because of the way I am, my humor, and my sarcasm. Locher's is a little more blatant about it, but it's almost like a little hidden surprise. I'm dying for the You Suck shirt, perfect. Via Locher's.



No comments:

Post a Comment