Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Daily Inspiration: The Bergdorf Goodman Holiday Windows






Holy hell, Bergdorf Goodman always does it up and does it right. Aren't these windows just the most inspiring? I could see myself standing in-front of them in the cold for a couple hours just examining every immaculate detail. Each window is based off an American holiday. I am very partial to the Valentine's window... pink and sweets and apparently 200 cakes, 300 cookies, and 500 pieces of candy... yum.

Also if you haven't watched it yet, I really suggest watching Scatter My Ashes At Bergdorf's. It's on Netflix so there are no excuses! I really loved it and it gives a wonderful insight on the history of Bergdorf's as well as how these decadent windows are created.

Photos are from Bergdorf Goodman's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment