Wednesday, March 12, 2014

New In Music: French Horn Rebellion x HAERTS, Lykke Li, Chromeo x Toro Y Moi x The Magician, Etc.

This French Horn Rebellion x HAERTS track is the perfect mix of dance and relax with the lovely female vocals of HAERTS. This is a track I'll be playing to get me out of the winter rut we are currently trapped in. It has been categorized as Next Jack Swing which is pretty spot on.



As a long-time fan of Lykke Li I have been awaiting a new release. The wait was worth it and it's true to her natural style. Tears at your heart strings.


Changing paces, this track by Chromeo featuring Toro Y Moi and remixed by The Magician features so many of my favorite artists all in one track. It crosses over genres yet still stays true to all of the artists general sound.



Aluna George has such a distinct voice and mixed with the right producers they bring out all the good in her. Being a huge fan of her Disclosure track and her most recent album (Body Music) I knew I had to give this a chance. I am also infatuated with Kaytranada as of late, this combo is perfect.



Another artist really growing on me is BANKS. The video for Brain accompanies the song to perfection. If you haven't given BANKS a shot yet, now is the moment.



Hope the weather is treating you nicely wherever you're located. We're still drowning in snow over here and praying for that summer sun to arrive soon! xox K

No comments:

Post a Comment