Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Featured Etsy Shop: Lux Divine


As a small business owner, I love to shine the light on other artists doing the same as I. We put a lot of time and effort into these stores and it really shows in Lux Divine's shop. Lux Divine is a bohemian collective, each piece is perfected and gorgeous. Here's a bit taken from Jessica of Lux Divine's profile:
"I began designing jewelry when I was in high school. I have always known that making jewelry is what I was meant to do with my life. I taught myself how to do wire wrapping and beading and also attended the Gemological Institute of America where I became certified in Gemology and Diamond Grading, Casting, Mold-making, design, CAD/CAM, wax carving and learned many other skills.


Gems are my real passion. I love mixing colors and making new combinations. I am so fascinated on how gems and minerals grow. It takes a lot of work for Mother Nature! I am obsessed with Gold but silver is a close second. I am mostly inspired by nature, the colors, the smells and even the sound of the ocean inspires me. People inspire me as well. I love designing when I have my family or friends around because I love getting opinions and feedback and usually the project turns out better when everyone I love is helping out:) My family is so supportive of my life purpose and motivate me to bring out my creativity in a way that can make any woman feel beautiful. I am truly blessed!"






Check out Lux Divine on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment