Friday, July 4, 2014

Little Piece Of My World: Bedside Table


My housemate and I moved into a new apartment in May and are still getting the place set up to our liking. For me it is an ever changing thing, I love to create small spaces in my apartment that are perfected and make me happy. This is one of them, my bedside table.


Having things within access and creating a lovely visual is something I love about this small spot in my room. I have an antique side table from my grandparents who passed, I then repainted it this amazing bright blue and added knobs from Anthropologie.


Most of the pieces of this table are thrifted or precious. The glass bottle was thrifted and it has printed teal flowers, I hold random makeup and beauty supplies that aren't necessarily needed all the time. I also put some fake flowers and real branches (from a halloween costume!). The trinket box was also thrifted, I have no idea what its real use is but it works great to hold my passport, Molami headphones, and my Nintendo 3DS.



The small ceramic plate is from an asian store in Toronto. Unfortunately it has a chip in it (which I think adds to the character) but is one of my favorite pieces on this table, with small bunnies jumping around. I keep my daily jewelry on this plate, easy to pick up and go. Next to it, my current favorite nail polish color by Essie and a small OPI top coat. My current scent is Elizabeth & James Nirvana in black, in love with it, and the rollerball I often throw in my purse for a refresh throughout my day.



More bits of my world to come, I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment