Friday, May 21, 2010

New bags!

Wow. Is it not gorgeous outside or what? I know I should be outside taking a jog around the block but really, sitting at my computer is much more enticing. And watching Gossip Girls really hits the spot. I've gotten a lot of sewing done lately and have a bunch of new stock to bring to Splash Panic as well as put in my etsy shop.
My next feature is going to be Sailor & Nautical themed, so if you have any suggestions or items throw them my way! I'm rounding up a whole bunch but I like what you guys have to say too.
I just re-dyed my hair this morning and I'm feeling fresh. xoxo -Katie

2 comments:

  1. very good blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the blue and white striped bag from Baggu would fit your nautical theme. Love your etsy shop, so many cute things!

    ReplyDelete