Friday, May 6, 2011

Runway 4.0


Hey Guys! I know it's been ages since posting here, so it's time for a little update. I've done a bunch of shows while I was gone (3 to be exact!) but Runway 4.0 was by far my favorite. I featured my senior collection which was a huge part of this semester. I put all my time and money into this little baby so let's have the pictures do the talking.

Model: Melissa S.
Outfit: Reconstructed blouse into tank top & gathered hot pink linen skirt.



Model: Devon P.
Outfit: Hot pink & light pink bralette top paired with light pink linen cupcake skirt.


Model: Molly M.
Outfit: Sweetheart neckline top with buttons up the back & blue linen skirt


Model: Savannah S.
Outfit: Mixed 90's print bralette paired with hot pink linen high waisted pants.


Model: Diana N
Outfit: Light pink linen sundress with grey sash belt.


Model: Whitney P.
Outfit: Blue linen boob tube & gathered skirt with hot pink apron.


Thank you everyone who came out to this show, it was really fantastic. Also, all of these items are available upon request! If you saw something you liked I'd be more than happy to remake it for you. Though I may not have all the same fabrics feel free to ask for it in another color or fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment