Monday, October 8, 2012

Autumn Nail Art Trends

It's officially autumn here in Buffalo. Fall fashion is one of my favorites, and I always needs to pair this season with a nice new nail polish. However, with all the new nail art trends I'm heading towards one of these winners.
This design is so playful, I'd love this in a darker set of colors and maybe a metallic!
Orange Clouds Design via Nailside

Get wild, whimsical detailed patterns.

The galaxy prints are everywhere, why not on your nails too?
Galaxy Nails via Sugarcoated Nails

I think I may have to buy these. Fortunately here's a link for everyone with similar cravings as mine.

Neat how to on ombre nails!
The Ombre Stain via Thebeautydepartment

and suddenly I'm lusting after this color.
Solid Blue via Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment