Tuesday, November 5, 2013

New In Fashion: Free People November 2013 Catalog


Free People is one of my favorite mainstream mall brands. It's bohemian, it's girly, it's bad-ass. I don't normally wear bohemian clothing, you can find me mostly in blacks, but these pieces are immaculate in design and I can't help but gravitate towards them. Free People always does pants right. I find myself lusting after the Gardenia Printed Corduroy Flare and the Starry Night Harem Pant which is just doing printed pants all of the right ways.The shoes are all to die for, booties of all different heights and styles and soft looking leather. I want to cozy up in the Snowflake Pullover  and the Shaggy Sherpa Coat for the rest of winter. And of course I want to go out to a ball in this amazing Golden Chalice Maxi, total swoon worthy.
This lookbook hit November right on the head. Layers of warmth and jewels leading into what will soon be winter here in Buffalo.

























All photos are from Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment