Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fall Fashion I Adore... For Men! Feat. Bonobos


Who doesn't love a sharp dressed man? Fall is a time for tailored pieces, and every man needs a great blazer in their closet. Easily dressed up or dressed down, I think I am very simply attracted to the dressed down style. To me, it is still dressed up!

Bonobos Fall 2014

I created a board inspired by Bonobos fall men's suit line for 2014. I am also heavily inspired by men's street style, specifically in Paris. Because let's face it, every man in Paris is gorgeous (and every woman who are we kidding). Enjoy and let me know what you think! Would you like your best guy friend, boyfriend or a date to dress like this? I picked these pieces because you can easily mix and match them. Though they are also all fall staples.


Selection: 1.) The Jet Setter- Navy - $398 2.) The Nottingham Blazer- Grey - $425 3.) Fieldhouse Flannel- Red & Blue Plaid - $98 4.) Mill River Chambray Shirt - $128 5.) Travel Jeans- Manhattan Midnight - $98 6.) Red Maples Washed Chinos - $88 7.) French Corders- Stone - $125 8.) Alfred Black Calf - $450

  

Photos from my Pinterest board: Pour L'Homme

Inspired by Paris street style yet? :)
x Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment